NYC Nutrition Benefits Calculator
1. For the purpose of this calculator, your "household" is made up of all the people living in the home who share expenses for meals. If there are other adults living in the home who purchase and prepare their own meals, do not include them here.
2. How many members of your household are in each of the following age groups:
3. Is any member of the household pregnant?Yes No
4. Does anyone in the household receive a disability benefit such as SSI, SSD, disability related Medicaid or 100% VA disability?Yes No
5. What is the total Monthly gross (before taxes) earned income of the household? List income from all jobs, self employment etc. If income changes from month to month, give best estimate of monthly gross income.
6. What is the total Monthly gross (before taxes) unearned income. Including from Social Security, SSI, SSD, Unemployment, Pensions, Child Support, regular financial help from family or friends, etc?$ PER MONTH
7. Do you pay any Court-ordered Child Support? If so, how much per month?$ PER MONTH
8. Do you pay any out-of-pocket expenses of childcare or care of adults in the household?Yes No
CALCULATE YOUR BENEFITS ELIGIBILITY
You are likely not eligible for Summer Meals.
You are likely not eligible for School Breakfast
You are likely not eligible for Senior Meals.
If you'd like to receive more information about these programs, as well as assistance with applying, you can provide us with your preferred method of contact below and a staff member of Hunger Free NYC will be in touch with you soon.
Or, if you prefer, you can contact either of the below for assistance: